The King Presents Tout Vs Non-Tout MUST READ! I need your help, Week #10 in here too!

Search

Crown me or protect me, depends on the game....
Tokens
So recently Ace Ace came into my thread and said he needed to talk to me about something so I emailed him saying "whats up?". For those who think I know Ace, I don't know anything about him nor am I a tout in the industry. I am actually in a complete different industry full time. So Ace all of a sudden wants to challenge me and I assume it is because his views have gone down a little or he simply wants to challenge me?? Don't know and I need your help (the people).

I AM A STRAIGHT UP GUY WITH NOTHING TO HIDE!!

Sorry Ace but what we talk about on email, lets keep it an open dialog with everyone on the forum and not hide anything, if that is okay with you? I am honest about everything and I want their feedback if this is the right thing to do and why. Here is the email, my picks will come as soon as I get a chance to cap:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ReadMsgSubject colSpan=2>Re: Kingdom come‏</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>From:</TD><TD>alan ACE-ACE (XXXXXXXXX@WOWWAY.COM)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>Sent:</TD><TD>Sun 11/04/07 10:20 AM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>To: </TD><TD>XXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hi KC
my E-mail is like a forum within itself....because of some players(or
posters) want to do a one on one match against me all the time....everyone
think it would be fun to do a one on one match with another capper....sure I
have nothing to prove by going up against anyone on this forum!(I know who
Iam and I know what I can do!)...everyone just thing it would be fun to
do....(for the forum)

so
I was going to posted "WHO WANT TO GO ONE ON ONE WITH ACE-ACE ON NFL"...they
would vote in a poll on who they wanted to see play me...Iam sure your name
would come up...so thats why iam E-mailing you...Iam try to cut to it and
ask if you want too...Its not that I want to bet you...or Iam sure you feel
the same way....but we are the ones that get the most view

so

the match would be 3-10 picks a week posted in one thread each week of the
regseason...the person with a winning % would be the winner

one would have 26-20 =56%

the other could have 15-11=57%...that person would win kind of thing

a small bet could be made 100-1000 would be freindly...or we could say we
are betting something and do it for fun....your call

if you dont want to...if your name comes up...just come in and say you dont
have the time....at that time i will try to find another

Remember ......by winning this it does not mean that you are or iam the
better capper....just better in a small amount of time ONLY. Iam sure you
are in it for the long run as Iam

best to you this week

(would wish you the best of luck but you know its not about luck only hard
work)

your friend
Ace
</PRE>
So please I need your assistance, is this a good thing to do or not?
Depending on what you guys want, I will commit my own money and persue this challenge.
If you guys think it is a waiste of time, I will decline his offer and just keep doing what I do.

I personally need a larger wager than $100-$1000 for 3 months of work and for a dude that
has a bankroll of 50 G's I hope we can do more like $2000-$3000 to make it worth my while.

Let me know your thoughts and all feedback is appreciated!!
Thanks again to those who have my back!! Cheers :toast:
</PRE>
</PRE>
</PRE>
</PRE>
</PRE>
</PRE>

Tokens
Few thoughts.

#1 Did Ace give you permission to post his PRIVATE e-mail on here? If not, and I was him ,I would be upset. He used e-mail to keep it private.

#2 Looks to me, like a washed up tout, and a wanna be tout trying to use each other to help them in the bizz.

#3 You sure go out of your way to attract attention.

2 cents

Tokens
These forums I thought are all helping each other and not betting each other. Can't see the point in doing so.

Also my 2 cents!

Tokens
If i can advice you just one thing STAY AWAY FROM ACE!

Some have Luck, Some have Brains, I have Both!
Tokens
These forums I thought are all helping each other and not betting each other. Can't see the point in doing so.

Also my 2 cents!

I think they are supposed to be, but some people can't get enough attention I guess.

Tokens
Ace needs to stop playing with himself? Can't stroke his ego anymore has to have KC help too?

Who cares about his views who cares about your views... Wambulance inc....

living in the past
Tokens
quite frankly it's much ado about nothing as egos seem to be the most important issue here,unfortunately.
Why would anyone care about a "contest" between forum posters is beyond me but that's my opinion.
I feel that I wasted way too much time last week on waiting for KC 's pick etc and I feeled that I was played somewhat by him.Perhaps his motivation was honorable but I'm not sure.
In summary most of us had a lot more respect for KC a week ago.

Tokens
I would enjoy following a contest thread between you and Ace, but then again what do I know, I dont read these forums waiting for people to lose bets so i can rub it in there face and call them a fraud. That seems to be where the funs at these days.

Tokens
I say do it and the loser never post again in the forum. The winner moves on to the next wannabe capper until we have one last person standing. Make a forum contest out of it. We could do it like the old betwwts used to do their handicaper challenge with 5 picks and you weigh the picks 1-5 for a total each week of 15 points.

Tokens
So tonight Baltimore goes into Pittsburgh for a nasty AFC North divisional match up. Baltimore is struggling to put up points on offense and it seems like it does not matter who is behind the helm. If you see the Raven's last three games they are as follows:

<TABLE class="standard_table w655px" cellSpacing=1 _extended="true"><TBODY _extended="true"><TR class=over onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'white_back'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">5</TD><TD width="6%" _extended="true">Oct 07</TD><TD width="15%" _extended="true">BAL 9 @ SF 7</TD><TD _extended="true">FINAL </TD><TD _extended="true">67,885 </TD><TD _extended="true">BAL Steve McNair: 214Yds</TD><TD colSpan=2 _extended="true">BAL Willis McGahee: 88Yds</TD><TD colSpan=3 _extended="true">BAL Derrick Mason: 85Yds</TD><TR _extended="true"><TR class=darker_row onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'darker_row'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">6</TD><TD width="6%" _extended="true">Oct 14</TD><TD width="15%" _extended="true">STL 3 @ BAL 22</TD><TD _extended="true">FINAL </TD><TD _extended="true">71,175 </TD><TD _extended="true">STL Gus Frerotte: 208Yds</TD><TD colSpan=2 _extended="true">BAL Willis McGahee: 61Yds</TD><TD colSpan=3 _extended="true">BAL Derrick Mason: 79Yds</TD><TR _extended="true"><TR class=white_back onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'white_back'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">7</TD><TD width="6%" _extended="true">Oct 21</TD><TD width="15%" _extended="true">BAL 14 @ BUF 19</TD><TD _extended="true">FINAL </TD><TD _extended="true">70,727 </TD><TD _extended="true">BAL Kyle Boller: 191Yds</TD><TD colSpan=2 _extended="true">BAL Willis McGahee: 114Yds</TD><TD colSpan=3 _extended="true">BUF Lee Evans: 98Yds</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

An average of 24.66 points per game. They played Buffalo, Rams and SF. None of those defenses compare to what they will witness in Heinz Field. Now lets look at Pittsburgh:

<TABLE class="standard_table w655px" cellSpacing=1 _extended="true"><TBODY _extended="true"><TR class=white_back onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'white_back'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">5</TD><TD width="6%" _extended="true">Oct 07</TD><TD width="15%" _extended="true">SEA 0 @ PIT 21</TD><TD _extended="true">FINAL </TD><TD _extended="true">64,478 </TD><TD _extended="true">PIT Ben Roethlisberger: 206Yds</TD><TD colSpan=2 _extended="true">PIT Willie Parker: 102Yds</TD><TD colSpan=3 _extended="true">PIT Cedrick Wilson: 69Yds</TD><TR _extended="true"><TR class=darker_row onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'darker_row'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">6</TD><TD _extended="true">Bye</TD><TD colSpan=9 _extended="true"></TD><TR _extended="true"><TR class=white_back onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'white_back'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">7</TD><TD width="6%" _extended="true">Oct 21</TD><TD width="15%" _extended="true">PIT 28 @ DEN 31</TD><TD _extended="true">FINAL </TD><TD _extended="true">77,038 </TD><TD _extended="true">PIT Ben Roethlisberger: 290Yds</TD><TD colSpan=2 _extended="true">PIT Willie Parker: 93Yds</TD><TD colSpan=3 _extended="true">PIT Hines Ward: 78Yds</TD><TR _extended="true"><TR class=over onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'darker_row'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">8</TD><TD width="6%" _extended="true">Oct 28</TD><TD width="15%" _extended="true">PIT 24 @ CIN 13</TD><TD _extended="true">FINAL </TD><TD _extended="true">66,188 </TD><TD _extended="true">PIT Ben Roethlisberger: 230Yds</TD><TD colSpan=2 _extended="true">PIT Willie Parker: 126Yds</TD><TD colSpan=3 _extended="true">PIT Hines Ward: 88Yds</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

They average 39 points in their last three games but that Denver game was pretty insane and this game is at home. If you subtract that game, they average 29 points. Again they played Cincy (worst D in the league), Den (Detroit game should say enough) and Seattle decent defense and only mustered 21 points for the game.

Here is the weather report:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width="50%" height=30>Today</TD><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width="50%" height=30>Tonight</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle bgColor=#f6f1d4>
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="45%">
39.gif

PM Showers</TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="55%">High
55°F

Precip
50%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="54%">Wind:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="46%">S 17 mph</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Max. Humidity:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>54%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>UV Index:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>2 Low</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=20></TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Sunrise:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>6:54 AM ET</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Avg. High:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>57°F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Record High:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>77°F (1987)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle bgColor=#ecf0fc>
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="45%">
12.gif

Rain</TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="55%">Overnight Low
38°F

Precip
70%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="54%">Wind:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="46%">WSW 17 mph</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Max. Humidity:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>72%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left> </TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=20> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Sunset:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>5:13 PM ET</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Avg. Low:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>36°F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Record Low:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>13°F (1991)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
With the wet ball mixed with rain, expect a lot of running and clock management. Unless the rain stops, don't expect a huge air attack by Pitt and with two of the stronger defenses, this game has UNDER written all over it:

Official Play:

Pitt/Balt under 36.5 (20 units)

Tokens
So tonight Baltimore goes into Pittsburgh for a nasty AFC North divisional match up. Baltimore is struggling to put up points on offense and it seems like it does not matter who is behind the helm. If you see the Raven's last three games they are as follows:

<TABLE class="standard_table w655px" cellSpacing=1 _extended="true"><TBODY _extended="true"><TR class=over onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'white_back'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">5</TD><TD width="6%" _extended="true">Oct 07</TD><TD width="15%" _extended="true">BAL 9 @ SF 7</TD><TD _extended="true">FINAL </TD><TD _extended="true">67,885 </TD><TD _extended="true">BAL Steve McNair: 214Yds</TD><TD colSpan=2 _extended="true">BAL Willis McGahee: 88Yds</TD><TD colSpan=3 _extended="true">BAL Derrick Mason: 85Yds</TD><TR _extended="true"><TR class=darker_row onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'darker_row'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">6</TD><TD width="6%" _extended="true">Oct 14</TD><TD width="15%" _extended="true">STL 3 @ BAL 22</TD><TD _extended="true">FINAL </TD><TD _extended="true">71,175 </TD><TD _extended="true">STL Gus Frerotte: 208Yds</TD><TD colSpan=2 _extended="true">BAL Willis McGahee: 61Yds</TD><TD colSpan=3 _extended="true">BAL Derrick Mason: 79Yds</TD><TR _extended="true"><TR class=white_back onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'white_back'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">7</TD><TD width="6%" _extended="true">Oct 21</TD><TD width="15%" _extended="true">BAL 14 @ BUF 19</TD><TD _extended="true">FINAL </TD><TD _extended="true">70,727 </TD><TD _extended="true">BAL Kyle Boller: 191Yds</TD><TD colSpan=2 _extended="true">BAL Willis McGahee: 114Yds</TD><TD colSpan=3 _extended="true">BUF Lee Evans: 98Yds</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

An average of 24.66 points per game. They played Buffalo, Rams and SF. None of those defenses compare to what they will witness in Heinz Field. Now lets look at Pittsburgh:

<TABLE class="standard_table w655px" cellSpacing=1 _extended="true"><TBODY _extended="true"><TR class=white_back onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'white_back'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">5</TD><TD width="6%" _extended="true">Oct 07</TD><TD width="15%" _extended="true">SEA 0 @ PIT 21</TD><TD _extended="true">FINAL </TD><TD _extended="true">64,478 </TD><TD _extended="true">PIT Ben Roethlisberger: 206Yds</TD><TD colSpan=2 _extended="true">PIT Willie Parker: 102Yds</TD><TD colSpan=3 _extended="true">PIT Cedrick Wilson: 69Yds</TD><TR _extended="true"><TR class=darker_row onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'darker_row'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">6</TD><TD _extended="true">Bye</TD><TD colSpan=9 _extended="true"></TD><TR _extended="true"><TR class=white_back onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'white_back'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">7</TD><TD width="6%" _extended="true">Oct 21</TD><TD width="15%" _extended="true">PIT 28 @ DEN 31</TD><TD _extended="true">FINAL </TD><TD _extended="true">77,038 </TD><TD _extended="true">PIT Ben Roethlisberger: 290Yds</TD><TD colSpan=2 _extended="true">PIT Willie Parker: 93Yds</TD><TD colSpan=3 _extended="true">PIT Hines Ward: 78Yds</TD><TR _extended="true"><TR class=over onmouseover="this.className = 'over'" onmouseout="this.className = 'darker_row'" _extended="true"><TD _extended="true">8</TD><TD width="6%" _extended="true">Oct 28</TD><TD width="15%" _extended="true">PIT 24 @ CIN 13</TD><TD _extended="true">FINAL </TD><TD _extended="true">66,188 </TD><TD _extended="true">PIT Ben Roethlisberger: 230Yds</TD><TD colSpan=2 _extended="true">PIT Willie Parker: 126Yds</TD><TD colSpan=3 _extended="true">PIT Hines Ward: 88Yds</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

They average 39 points in their last three games but that Denver game was pretty insane and this game is at home. If you subtract that game, they average 29 points. Again they played Cincy (worst D in the league), Den (Detroit game should say enough) and Seattle decent defense and only mustered 21 points for the game.

Here is the weather report:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width="50%" height=30>Today</TD><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width="50%" height=30>Tonight</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle bgColor=#f6f1d4>
39.gif

PM Showers
</TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="55%">High
55°F

Precip
50%
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="54%">Wind:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="46%">S 17 mph</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Max. Humidity:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>54%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>UV Index:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>2 Low</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=20></TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Sunrise:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>6:54 AM ET</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Avg. High:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>57°F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Record High:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>77°F (1987)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle bgColor=#ecf0fc>
12.gif

Rain
</TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="55%">Overnight Low
38°F

Precip
70%
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="54%">Wind:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="46%">WSW 17 mph</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Max. Humidity:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>72%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left></TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=20></TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Sunset:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>5:13 PM ET</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Avg. Low:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>36°F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Record Low:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>13°F (1991)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
With the wet ball mixed with rain, expect a lot of running and clock management. Unless the rain stops, don't expect a huge air attack by Pitt and with two of the stronger defenses, this game has UNDER written all over it:

Official Play:

Pitt/Balt under 36.5 (20 units)

I agree since all points are going to be scored by PITT

Tokens
This is like grammar school. Let me pull my red pen out.

So recently Ace Ace came into my thread and said he needed to talk to me about something so I emailed him saying "whats up?". For those who think I know Ace, I don't know anything about him nor am I a tout in the industry. I am actually in a complete different industry full time. So Ace all of a sudden wants to challenge me and I assume it is because his views have gone down a little or he simply wants to challenge me?? Don't know and I need your help (the people).

I AM A STRAIGHT UP GUY WITH NOTHING TO HIDE!!

Sorry Ace but what we talk about on email, lets keep it an open dialog with everyone on the forum and not hide anything, if that is okay with you? I am honest about everything and I want their feedback if this is the right thing to do and why. Here is the email, my picks will come as soon as I get a chance to cap:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ReadMsgSubject colSpan=2>Re: Kingdom come‏</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>From:</TD><TD>alan ACE-ACE (XXXXXXXXX@WOWWAY.COM)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>Sent:</TD><TD>Sun 11/04/07 10:20 AM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>To: </TD><TD>XXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hi KC
my E-mail is like a forum within itself....because of some players(or
posters) want to do a one on one match against me all the time....everyone
think it would be fun to do a one on one match with another capper(whatever that title means)....sure I
have nothing to prove (its called ego)by going up against anyone on this forum!(I know who
Iam and I know what I can do!)...everyone just thing it would be fun to
do....(for the forum)

so
I was going to posted "WHO WANT TO GO ONE ON ONE WITH ACE-ACE ON NFL"...they(assuming we all give a shit)
would vote in a poll on who they wanted to see play me...I am sure your name
would come up...so thats why i am E-mailing you...I am try to cut to it and
ask if you want too...Its not that I want to bet you...or I am sure you feel
the same way....but we are the ones that get the most view

so

the match would be 3-10 picks a week posted in one thread each week of the
regseason...the person with a winning % would be the winner

one would have 26-20 =56%

the other could have 15-11=57%...that person would win kind of thing

a small bet could be made 100-1000 would be freindly...or we could say we
are betting something and do it for fun(kinda of like how you say you are betting one way and actually bet another)....your call

if you dont want to...if your name comes up...just come in and say you dont
have the time....at that time i will try to find another

Remember ......by winning this it does not mean that you are or i am the
better capper....just better in a small amount of time ONLY. Iam sure you
are in it for the long run as Iam

best to you this week

(would wish you the best of luck but you know its not about luck only hard
work (this is the funniest thing I have ever heard, I flipped a coin in my pick'em league this past week for my picks and went 9-4 so i disagree with it being hard work)

your friend
Ace

</PRE>
So please I need your assistance, is this a good thing to do or not?
Depending on what you guys want, I will commit my own money and persue this challenge.
If you guys think it is a waiste of time, I will decline his offer and just keep doing what I do.

I personally need a larger wager than $100-$1000 for 3 months of work and for a dude that
has a bankroll of 50 G's I hope we can do more like $2000-$3000 to make it worth my while.

Let me know your thoughts and all feedback is appreciated!!
Thanks again to those who have my back!! Cheers :toast:

</PRE>

</PRE>

</PRE>

</PRE>

</PRE>

</PRE>

My thoughts take him on and loser never post again.

Tokens
This is like grammar school. Let me pull my red pen out.

My thoughts take him on and loser never post again.

Jshtax, no need to diss the dude. I am up for whatever he wants to do. He came and challenged me and I just want to be up front about it. If someone is going to be upset about being "real" and upfront about the situation, so be it. I like to play cards faced up unless we are playing poker for real money. Please be diplomatic about the presented match up and please don't bash the guy or his grammar. Just asking politely to let me know if it would add any value or entertainment to the forum. Thanks all.

Tokens

Tokens
Just post you plays for who ever wants to tail you or those who wish to fade you, stop with all the f-ing DRAMA, this ia a sports forum not a popularity contest!

Tokens
One on one?? Kinda lame if you think about it. Why not just post each of your picks over this season in a separate thread - there's your one on one. Anyone with basic reading and math skills can look at this year's record and figure out who is winning thus far. Stick to doing what you've been doing and don't get caught up in this sort of crap, it will only cloud your thinking.

Tokens
One on one?? Kinda lame if you think about it. Why not just post each of your picks over this season in a separate thread - there's your one on one. Anyone with basic reading and math skills can look at this year's record and figure out who is winning thus far. Stick to doing what you've been doing and don't get caught up in this sort of crap, it will only cloud your thinking.

Agreed.

Tokens
This forum has hit an all time low. Laughable really

Voice you talking about Ace challenging me or are you referring to me?? I would rather you be straight up if you are talking about anyone in particular. Thanks buddy!! :toast:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamemienphihay
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com